Main Article: Transonicle
Transonicle 2: Revenge of IcaraxEdit
Main Article: Transonicle 2: Revenge of Icarax
Transonicle 3: The Ultimate DoomEdit
Main Article: Transonicle 3: The Ultimate Doom
Nihiscream locked Makutatron in the bottom of his ship, and attempted for the leadership of the Deceptikuta. Unfornuneatly for him, it didn't work out, mainly due to Flufskiron and his forces not being overly keen of Nihiscream.
Nihiscream's personality is not shown much, but like his movie counterpart he is shown to despise Makutatron, not liking the thought of freeing him from the Canyon of UnEndning Whispers and not wanting to rescue him at the end of Transonicle 2. At the end of Transonicle 2, he says he has a plan, which invovles Makutatron. Unlike Makutatron, Nihiscream values his life, leaving the battle of Lego City to ensure his survival, where most of the Deceptikuta forces (including Makutatron) were killed. While he is usually feared by his enemies by the devastation he causes in battle, he can only do that with his ranged weaponry. In close combat, his skills are lack-luster, shown by how Dakama and Phoenix Prime would've beaten him if he hadn't left a fight, and how Matanui Prime easily beat him in the forest fight.
- Nihiscream is a cross between Starscream and Nidhiki.
- Unlike Nidhiki, Nihiscream has 2 legs, however, they're chicken legs like Starscreams.
- Nihiscream's head looks like Nidhiki's.
- Nihiscream's weaponry includes; 2 machine guns, rocket launchers, 2 sword like things that pop ou of his wrists, a saw and presumably what weaponry and F-22 has.
- Nihiscream is not a good close-combat fighter.
- He is roughly 40 feet tall.
- He is shown to have trouble with the Matoran language, mixing up words like eaten and taken, and stars and stairs.
- He is able to fly in Robot mode.
- He is apparently "brothers" with Enderth.
- The Deceptikuta Strikers (a parody of the G1 Decepticon Seekers) look like him, ablit in different colours. He apparently controls them. They're not really better fighters than him.